Sinful Salafis: Preacher found to have forged naked pictures of Elham
A court has sentenced a Salafi preacher for defaming actress Elham Shahin, after he was found to have forged naked photographs of her.
Abdallah Badr, Salafi presenter on the Al-Hafez satellite channel, received a five-year suspended sentence, as well as a fine of over $2,800 and $200 bail for defaming Shahin.
Badr and his defense did not attend the Azbakeya Misdemeanor Court session on Monday.
Another court previously sentenced the preacher to one year in prison with a fine exceeding $2,800 and $750 bail on the same charges.
- Riding in cars with girls: Ultra-conservative Salafi MP sentenced for lewd act with 19-year-old
- Dubai comes down heavy on 2 men caught in sex act in car
- Controversial Saudi preacher needs psychiatric help, MBC statement suggests
- Salafi Sheikhs of Lebanon unite
- Sexpats busted by taxi driver found guilty in Dubai court