Snowden's secrets: Whistleblower to reveal information about Arab governments
Controversial figure Edward Snowden will soon reveal more secrets, al Arab al Yawm reports.
This time, his leaks will pertain to Arab dictators and Gulf rules and their relationship with the American government.
“The Arabic part will trigger a tsunami in the Arab world,” the al Arab al Yawm website says.
The U.S. Department of Justice charged Snowden with espionage in June of 2013 and took away his passport after he gave classified government information to the media. Snowden currently lives in Russia under temporary asylum.
- Syrian Information Minister warns of "decline in Arab digital content"
- Israeli PR machine looks for Arab Facebook friends but fails to get “likes”
- NSA exposes secret online pornography habits to discredit Muslims
- Winter is coming to the Middle East! Arab fans can't wait for Game of Thrones season four
- Wikileaks: US Diplomats off the record, secrets revealed.