Sudanese woman who was sentenced to death for ditching Islam will move to the U.S. after happy reunion with family
Over one million Amnesty International supporters petitioned for Ms. IIbrahim's release. (File)
- Amnesty International urges Hamas to halt public execution
- Death Penalty for 22 Persians on drug charges
- Oh my $*#!! Rise in blasphemy cases in Egypt worry human rights activists
- 8 years, 800 lashes for Saudi preacher who 'tortured his five year-old daughter to death'
- Jordan's justice spares no mercy: Father to hang for raping daughter '288 times'