Teenage girl travels to Syria to fight
Prosecutors in France charged two women with complicity in criminal association in relation to a terrorist undertaking on Friday, according to AFP.
The two are being charged because of their relation to a 15 year old girl who recently disappeared. The girl reportedly stayed with two women briefly before heading to Syria to fight alongside jihadist rebels.
It is estimated that as many as 700 French nationals have possibly joined the fighting in Syria.
Another four people were also recently charged in France this week for attempting to arrange travel plans to Syria.
- Ceasefire holiday tidings or the Grinch that stole Eid? Syria gears up for the weekend
- Father of the year? French dad of three helps teenage girl join Daesh
- Turkish FM: Coalition spy arrested for helping UK girls enter Syria
- British teenager fighting alongside rebels killed in Syria
- Forbidden love! Jihadi teen bride busted by Dutch police