You have to see it to believe it- Tehran's mind blowing makeover
If you look closely enough, you can see the magic that urban artist Mehdi Ghadyanloo has brought to Tehran's streets. Above are just some of his amazing artworks that blend streetscape with serenity.
In an interview with Your Middle East, Ghadyanloo attributes his surreal images to his dreams in which he would "always fight with the gravity of the earth and... felt that people here in Tehran need more fun in the streets". Ghadyanloo believes that Tehran lacks urban planning and his paintings bring much needed color. According to Ghadyanloo, people are showing interest in his work and like his murals.
To see more of Ghadyanloo's amazing art, click here.
- You may be surprised what posh Iranian youth are doing inside their compounds these days
- Bring in the babies, says Tehran, or else we will ban your birth control
- Sexy Iranian pop singer allowed to perform for the first time ever in Tehran
- Red scare! Naked woman wearing nothing but red undies caught in Iran's streets
- Israeli embassy seizure in Cairo reminds us of U.S. embassy capture in Tehran