Getting f*cked up, Israeli style: TLV ranks first globally for "best beach party" scene
Tel Aviv's party scene is vibrant both on and off the sands (Shutterstock)
Tel Aviv is topping charts this week, for getting F*cked up that is.
Yes, you read that right.
According to Haaretz, USA Today has ranked Tel Aviv in the number one spot of its new travel guide called "101 Places to Get F*cked Up Before You Die."
The list, which ranks "the best beach party spots on the planet," put Tel Aviv in the top slot not just for its lovely sands and blue waters, but also due to the ease in which tourists can "chat up locals" to find out where the best parties are in town.
Tel Aviv's laid back licensing scene (both on and off the beach) further promises tourists one heck of a f*cked up experience in the variety of new (and legendary!) clubs that keep Tel Aviv's scene pulsating 'til the tide comes in.
- We want pre-nup! Saudi couples' divorce rate tops world charts
- A dream come true? Israeli village proves Middle Eastern peace possible
- Egypt's Al-Nour Party Threatens to Change Treaty with Israel
- Israeli #Bombshelterselfies!?! Yes, we are not even joking
- UAE ranks higher than U.S. on International Human Rights Rank Indicator