In cold-blood! Turkish mother decapitates and freezes stillborn in college dorm refrigerator
A young teenage mother from Denizli, Turkey told police this week that she decapitated her own stillborn baby and hid its body in her college dorm refrigerator, according to reports from the Turkish Doğan news agency.
The university student claimed that she gave birth to a stillborn, which "drove her into panic-mode" and caused her to decapitate her own baby's head in her dorm bathroom before putting the body in her refrigerator. According to the report, it was her boyfriend who later convinced her to report the incident to the police and confess to this cold act.
The police are still investigating the case and have called for an autopsy on the baby's body.
This is not the first time that Turkey has witnessed such spine-"shivering" incidents: in 2010, a Turkish grandmother from Istanbul killled her 2-day-old granddaughter justifying her act as an "honor killing" after she learned that the baby was born out of wedlock, state news agency Anatolian reported.
- Hunt launched for maid after baby’s body found in garbage bin
- Police hunt for parents of prayer room Christmas miracle baby in UAE
- Son's screaming sounds the alarm on mother's affair, suffocates baby to death
- Malaysian man arrested for sodomising his baby boy after wife refused sex
- Saudi: Baby monkey weeps over mother hit by car