UAE Family Commits Suicide over Financial Crisis
Three members of an Indian family allegedly committed suicide by hanging themselves in their house in Ras Al Khaimah, Brig. Abdullah Khamis Al Hadidi, director of the Criminal Investigation Department (CID), said on Saturday.
Al Hadidi said that the three — a 44-year-old father and, his 31-year-old wife and their 8-year-old daughter - died in their house in one area of Ras Al Khaimah.
Financial problems were cited as the reason for the mass suicide, according to information collected by police team through the investigation, Al Hadidi added.
Al Hadidi said that the operation room of RAK police received a tip that an awful smell was emanating from the family's neighbour’s house and that the family members have been missing for a long time, Al Hadidi said.
Police rushed to the house in Ras Al Khaimah where they found the three members of the family dead. The three bodies were found hanging in the ceiling of a house, in separate rooms, Al Hadidi said.
The bodies were in decay and decomposed, Al Hadid explained.
By Aghaddir Ali
- Financial Statement? Worker Publicly Hangs Himself from Billboard in Al Ain
- Drunk in Qatar: Boozing expat's habits backfire after wife commits suicide on Skype
- Hunt launched for maid after baby’s body found in garbage bin
- Turkish Soap Finds Real Life Tragedy with Morrocan Rape-Suicide
- Surviving Mother Provides No Clues in UAE Family Suicide