Three Emirati women attacked in London....with a hammer?!
The three Emirati women were attacked in London's four-star Cumberland Hotel (Courtesy of TripAdvisor)
Three Emirati women were hospitalized in London after a man attacked them in their luxury hotel room...with a hammer, according to Agence France Presse.
Police told AFP that the man attacked the women were in London's four-star Cumberland Hotel located near Hyde Park Sunday morning. The women's children who were also in the room, however, were left unharmed.
All three women who are in their 30s have major abrasions to their heads and faces, with one in a critical but stable condition at a central London hospital.
London detectives are treating the case as an attempted murder, but are allegedly keeping an open mind regarding the motive of the attack.
"At this stage, it is believed that a single male suspect entered a guest bedroom on the seventh floor of the building, where three women and three children were sleeping in adjoining rooms. Detectives believe that the suspect was disturbed when some of the occupants of the room woke up, and the three women were subsequently assaulted with a hammer which was later recovered at the scene," said the police report.
- Emirati hammer victim has five percent brain function
- Hotel hammer attacker found guilty of attempted murder of UAE sisters
- Plea in London hammer attack on UAE sisters
- Emiratis warned to be cautious on vacation in London after two men arrested in connection with recent UAE family attack
- Third time's a charm! Triple bypass surgery saves diabetic Emirati girl