How one veiled woman has unveiled new era in UK court system
Rebekah Dawson refused to take off her niqab in an English court earlier this year (Courtesy of the Telegraph)
- False rape claim ends in a marriage proposal
- A bit rich? Emirati woman wants thousands in alimony after 3-day marriage
- Getting carded in the KSA: male verification requirement lifted for women, ID card now "enough" for proof of self
- Does my bum look big in this? Dubai cops bust drug smuggling derrière
- How "progressive" is Jordan now? New court ruling on veiled women may suggest otherwise....