How one veiled woman has unveiled new era in UK court system
Rebekah Dawson refused to take off her niqab in an English court earlier this year (Courtesy of the Telegraph)
- James Van Der Beek: Dawson would get on my nerves
- UK’s Cameron tells Muslim women to learn English or GTFO
- How "progressive" is Jordan now? New court ruling on veiled women may suggest otherwise....
- One woman removes her veil- not a bride but a mu-hajebeh
- Travel trouble: Young female expats in Oman denied e-visas over parental accompaniment rule!