Why would someone put their phone in a toilet tissue box to secretly film women?! This guy did and he's in jail
The 29-year-old office assistant allegedly placed his mobile phone in his office toilet to film the staff as they used the facility, a court heard on Sunday.
The Pakistani man has been charged with sexual assault in the Court of First Instance. He admitted during the investigation that he hid the phone to film two women in particular, among others.
He allegedly fixed his phone under the sink in an empty tissue box, which he put on a big bottle of water. The phone was discovered by a Syrian engineer protruding from the empty tissue box. He informed his superior and the police were called.
A police sergeant, who arrested the defendant at his workplace, quoted him as claiming that his only intention was to see the clips for ‘pleasure’. The accused told the officer that he had been doing this for four months before he was caught.
- Pizza Peeping Tom Taps Ladies' Shower
- Emirati Boy was Raped and a Janitor is the Prime Suspect
- Bahrain brothel gone awry: Female pimp gets 10 years in the slammer for her Gulf sex-trafficking ring
- Monkeying around or just plain monkey business? This guy stole six monkeys in the UAE
- Battered to death over pay dispute