Forget the octopus! MENA has its own creature predictor for World Cup 2014!
The Middle East has their own rendition of the infamous cup creature predictor for the 2014 games in Brazil: Shaheen the Camel!
According to Gulf News, Shaheen the Camel is the "resident hump-backed football genius" who provides a video-recorded prediction daily of who is set to win the football matches in Brazil scheduled for that day.
So far, he has a winning record in terms of his predictions, accurately guessing the winner of four out of seven matches!
Viewers can check out Shaheen and his predictions here: http://gulfnews.com/sport/football/brazil-2014/interactives/shaheen-the-camel-s-world-cup-prediction-of-the-day-1.1345963.
- Catwalk like a camel: Egypt gets the hump over success of camel beauty contest
- Memory of an elephant, loyalty of a dog: camel remembers previous Saudi owner
- The new UK fad: Camel racing?!
- A new set of wheels: Man rides camel through Qatar Burger King
- My camel milk brings all the Bedouins to the yard: US licking their lips for desert delicacy