Freak run-in with giant rodent leaves baby dead and Yemen on mouse-hunt
A Yemeni mother is suffering from a severe nervous breakdown after finding her son half eaten by an enormous mouse.
In Al Hadith District, near Western Yemen, a one year old boy was found by his mother. Sources say that she was completely shocked to have found him lying still with parts of his body eaten away by what appeared to be a very large rodent.
The boy was “attacked” in his home which was a hut made from palm fronds, mud and clay. The mother took the child to the hospital immediately but he died on the way to get medical help.
According to the Yemen Press, the mother suffered a severe mental breakdown after her son’s death and is now living in a maniacal state.
Residents of the Al Hadith District are still trying to trap the mouse and have been searching for it in the village and on the roads leading up to the entrance of their village.
- Hunt launched for maid after baby’s body found in garbage bin
- A Heinous Crime in Lebanon: Newborn Devoured by Beasts
- Back from the dead: Yemeni woman found alive after Umrah
- Thirty years after he disappeared, Yemeni activist pops up in retirement home
- Malaysian man arrested for sodomising his baby boy after wife refused sex