Deadly catch: Old lady accidentally gives fatal dose of poisoned fish to grandkids
Tragedy befalls children who just wanted a bite to eat.
A furious old lady accidentally killed one of her grandchildren and left another in a coma in Yemen’s western port city of Hudieda.
Police said on Tuesday that the grandmother was extremely annoyed with some neighbourhood dogs and decided to poison them.
The old lady fried a fish and stuffed it with a poisonous substance. Instead of taking the fish out to the street, the old lady left it in the kitchen.
Lured by the smell of the fish dish, two of her grandchildren entered the kitchen and ate the fish. One of them died instantly while the other lost consciousness and was taken to hospital.
If you have been effected by any of the issues raised in this report, please leave a comment below.
- Bizarre twists in literal Arabic translation
- In Kuwait, It's Animals, not People, Who Need to Protest
- American in Arabia honors World 'Fugees: Millions are Not in Kansas Anymore
- Caring and sharing? For shame! Syria's first lady's Instagram stunts rub salt in the wound
- Forget fish and chips! Britain's new fave take-away food is Lebanese