Son's screaming sounds the alarm on mother's affair, suffocates baby to death
This Yemeni baby must have let the word out just a little too loudly about his mother's love affair.
According to Emirates 24/7, a Yemeni woman, who was having an affair with her lover while her husband was out of town, killed her crying son while trying to quiet his screams by wrapping him in a blanket.
The son, who allegedly must have been sounding the alarm just a little too loudly for the lovebirds to handle, suffocated to death under the blanket while his mother continued her affair with her invited guest in a separate bedroom.
Upon returning to the baby, the mother found the small body lifeless.
The mother told reporters following the incident that "I murdered him and deserve to be punished.”
- Saudi: Baby monkey weeps over mother hit by car
- Malaysian man arrested for sodomising his baby boy after wife refused sex
- Baby-making but no baby-naming: the plight of Saudi conception
- Arab press report a boom of a womb? Saudi mother's uterus 'explodes' killing mother and unborn baby
- Freak run-in with giant rodent leaves baby dead and Yemen on mouse-hunt