Ever wondered what Arabic sounds like to a foreigner? This woman speaks perfect gibberish so you can find out
Ever wondered what you sound like to others when you’re speaking a foreign language language?
One woman has demonstrated how Arabs, Russians, Italians, Indians and many more languages sound like to foreigners in a video is on its way to 6.5 million YouTube views.
Speaking complete gibberish, 19-year-old Sara from Finland uses her remarkable skill for mimicry to show what different languages sound like.
While speaking gibberish in Arabic, Sara was able to pronounce letters and sounds that are typically quite hard for foreigners to enunciate.
Beside the video, she wrote: “I know some of them suck, but that's kinda the point cus I don't understand two sh**s of that particular language and thats why it sounds like jibberish to me.
“Also, named one of them Pizza because I knew it was so bad, that if I had called it Italian i would've gotten my a*** crucified.”
She adds: “I'm not trying to speak any languages in this video. My point is only to bring out what the languages sound like to me.”
- Yemeni woman: Saudi murder and a Sunday stroll
- Saudi Woman to Receive 50 Lashes for Swearing in Text Message
- Is Arabic turning into an endangered language in Dubai? Parents fight back
- Syrian Information Minister warns of "decline in Arab digital content"
- Mile high marriage club! Man proposes on Emirates flight