Bahrain opened Edutex 2012: an Educational expo help for students
Thousands of prospective university students are discussing study options at a major educational exhibition that opened in Bahrain yesterday. More than 100 educational institutions from Europe, Asia and the Middle East that are approved by the Bahrain Higher Education Council are taking part in the fourth edition of the International Education and Training Exhibition (Edutex Bahrain).
It was opened by Education Ministry Under-Secretary for Education and Curriculum Dr Abdulla Yousif Al Mutawa, accompanied by organisers and VIPs.
The three-day event is organised by Bahrain-based Global Commodity Links, a sister company of Mashal Group, and is taking place at the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre. Edutex 2012 is showcasing undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, vocational training, short-term certificate courses, diplomas, professional development programmes and distance learning courses.
The exhibition is open today and tomorrow, from 9am to 1pm and 4pm to 8pm.
- A blessing in disguise? UAE unemployment pushing youth towards entrepeneurship
- Why, despite all the insecurity, foreign students still flock to Lebanon to learn Arabic
- Overhaul or overkill? Gulf countries to spend $150 billion on education reform
- There's no faking it: tampering degrees in the UAE can surely land you in jail
- Is an MBA degree worth it?