Emaar Hospitality Group, the wholly owned subsidiary of Dubai-based global property developer Emaar Properties, manages the company’s growing roster of hospitality and leisure projects. Emaar Hospitality owns and manages a diversified portfolio of hospitality assets such as hotels, serviced residences, golf resorts, Dubai Polo and Equestrian Club, recreation clubs, the Dubai Marina and associated yacht club. Emaar Hospitality Group’s vision is to be recognized as the premier global provider of personal, innovative and memorable lifestyle experiences.
Emaar Hospitality Group hosts second annual UAE Career Fair
Emaar Hospitality Group, the hospitality & leisure subsidiary of Emaar Properties PJSC, hosted its second annual UAE Career Fair to showcase the job opportunities within the Group. Nearly 120 career aspirants including students and hotel professionals visited the fair held at The Palace – The Old Town, Downtown Dubai.
The UAE Career Fair was held in line with the vision of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President & Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, to strengthen the human resources capital of the country, and to identify, nurture and promote UAE National skill sets.
Hamad Eghdani, Senior Government Relations and Emiratisation Manager at Emaar Hospitality Group and the Emiratisation team, discussed the opportunities for Emiratis in the hospitality sector at the Career Fair.
Potential candidates were also provided an overview of Emaar Hospitality Group, its various hotels and leisure assets, and the overall operational philosophy. For the fair, Emaar Hospitality Group partnered with the Dubai Department of Tourism & Commerce Marketing for the second consecutive year. Other business entities of Emaar Properties PJSC, including Emaar Malls Group, Burj Khalifa, and Hamptons MENA, also participated in the Career Fair.
Marc Dardenne, Chief Executive Officer, Emaar Hospitality Group and Emaar Hotels & Resorts, said: “Over the past three years, Emaar Hospitality Group has emerged as one of the industry leaders, creating several thousand new jobs. We are committed to create and promote UAE national talent in the hospitality sector by offering a robust platform for rewarding careers. Tourism is one of the central drivers of Dubai’s growth and it is imperative that we create a strong talent pool of UAE professionals in the tourism and the related hospitality sector.”
The Career Fair featured two segments: In the first, Hamad Eghdani presented an overview of the company, discussed upcoming career opportunities and showcased videos of success stories within Emaar Hospitality Group.
In the second session, various team heads at Emaar Hospitality Group met and discussed potential career opportunities within their department to the candidates. Those who expressed interest were given detailed explanations of the roles and responsibilities to help them to make an informed choice.
The portfolio of Emaar Hospitality Group includes The Address Hotels + Resorts, which features five hotels in Dubai, as well as leisure assets such as Dubai Marina Yacht Club, Arabian Ranches Golf Club and Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club. The Group also has the Al Manzil and Qamardeen hotels, Nuran Serviced Residences and Hayya! Health Clubs.
- Hajj in the time of Ebola: how Saudi Arabia plans to keep the epidemic out of Mecca
- The land of the olive branch: an inside look into agricultural tourism in Israel-Palestine
- Vacation in the Palm Jumeirah: Dubai top tourist hot spot for KSA visitors
- Beyond unholy consumption and artificial beaches: what's it going to take for Dubai to become a city of medical tourism?
- Exploring the $100 billion plus Muslim travel market
- Emaar Hospitality Group acquires management of Al Manzil and Qamardeen hotels in Downtown Dubai
- Emaar Hospitality Group appoints Jurgen Baumhoff as Chief Operating Officer
- Emaar Hospitality Group highlights strategy to support Tourism Vision 2020 at ATM 2014
- Emaar Hospitality Group supports Emiratisation with empowering meetings and seminars for UAE Nationals
- Emaar Hospitality Group appoints Philippe Georges Zuber as General Manager of The Address Downtown Dubai