The #MFsecretLove is out: Myriam Fares is going to be a Mama!
Superstar Myriam Fares is expecting her first child with hubby Dany Mitri. (Instagram)
Oh Em Gee, Myriam Fares is preggersss!
After the Queen of Stage sported that loose Rami Kadi dress on Friday, we just knew that she had to be hiding something underneath its flowy layer.
And we were oh-so-right!
Less than an hour ago, Myms announced on her official Facebook page that she has a bun in the oven.
Hashtagged #MFsecretLove, Myriam shared the happy news with her 10.5 million followers by posting this adorable picture of her, and her baby bump.
Mym's hubby Dany Mitri must be so excited to receive his first child with the glowing Lebanese superstar. The couple married in a beautiful ceremony in Greece last summer.
Now that her "secret" is out, we have way too many questions to ask. Like, what will she name the baby? Will it be a boy or a girl? Where will she give birth? What will the baby's crib look like?!
Either way, congrats "Mama" Myriam <3
- The show must go on: Myriam Fares injured (but not bothered) while shooting TV drama
- Myriam is a Mama! Fares gives birth to her first child with Dany Mitri
- Myriam Fares exposes dark secrets of her past
- When in Rome: Myriam Fares says she dresses "modernly" in libral Beirut
- Myriam Fares cashes in on her looks