‘Adolescent’s Memoirs’ Faces Censorship
The Egyptian censors have asked the director Enas El Degheidi to omit a number of scenes from her new film Muthakkarat Murahikah (Adolescent’s Memoirs) in order to give the green light to screen it for commercial purposes, according to Akhbar Al Nujoum magazine.
Meanwhile censors gave the green light for screening the film without omission at Cairo film festival as is the case with foreign films participating in the festival, either complete rejection or acceptance without omitting any scene.
Muthakkarat Murahikah has been chosen to represent Egypt at the festival international contest. Degheidi is currently embarking on wrapping the film’s last scenes in order to hand a copy to the festival management for translation.
Costarring in the film are the young actress Hind Sabri and new actor Ahmed Ezz -- Albawaba.com
- ‘Adolescent Memoirs’ Weaves Dreams with Reality
- Egyptian Censors Give Green Light to ‘Adolescent Memoirs’
- ‘Adolescent Memoirs’ Reveals the Suffering of Young Arab Women...or Harms Them?
- Enas al Degheidi to Shoot New Film on Egyptian Girls
- Enas al Deghaidi looks for Arab actresses to star in her new movie that is sure to create a fuss