‘Flames’ and ‘Heat Waves' leave Rania Youssef suffering exhaustion!
Ah, the irony. Egyptian actress Rania Youssef’s starring role in a series titled ‘Mojah Harrah’ (Heat Wave) has left her suffering from severe exhaustion. Apparently the stress and heat of commuting from Cairo to the city of Ain Al Suhkna for filming actually is a force to be reckoned with as the title indicates, especially when she has to drive back to Cairo and work on a second set for 'Niran Sadiqah' (Flames of a Friend).
According to Al Muheet Website, Rania said that fasting has been difficult on her under the current circumstances. Since the beginning of Ramadan, she has been breaking her fast in either the car or on the set of filming.
The actress, would have loved to finish working on the project the month before Ramadan, however, the delay was out of her control.
So what’s an actress to do when the show must go on?
We can only wonder if drama with her ex is still in play as well. That would certainly wear anyone out!
Did the diva have any options to push through filming? Please share your thoughts by commenting below!
- She ain't no traitor to her gender! Rania Youssef defends her portrayal of a cheating wife
- Rania Farid Shawqi supports her sisters
- Rania Youssef raises the roof…and eyebrows in ‘Hot Front’
- The mother-in-law from hell: Rania Youssef takes out a restraining order
- Seriously, that's not me! Rania Youssef inactive on social networking sites