“Who Wants To Be Me?”… George Kurdahi
Announcing his resignation from the well known show ‘Who Wants To Be A Millionaire’, George Kurdahi, renews his deal with MBC to host a different program. The program will mainly focus on discussions of current hot issues. Coming to a permanent cease on New Years Eve 2003 ‘Who Wants To Be A Millionaire’ will become a memory to cherish, unless another presenter could be found, having the same perfected characteristics for the former show host Kurdahi.
No reason has been released to the press concerning Kurdahi’s plans to abandon the show, what reason is there for such an unjust crime to the audience?
- George Kurdahi comes to the marriage rescue, reunites separated couple on TV
- George Kurdahi wants to be a Millionaire: the show returns
- George Kurdahi takes his millions to Al Hayat TV
- MBC announces 'Who wants to be a Millionaire' 2005
- MBC announces 'Who wants to be a Millionaire' 2005 Presented by George Kordahi