6 years and counting! Cyrine Abdel Nour Tweets anniversary joy
J-O-Y down in her heart, Cyrine Abdel Nour shared with the world of her Twitter followers that she is celebrating six years of Holy matrimony to her stud of a husband, Farid Rahma. The singing diva Tweeted a pic of her and her basketballin’ hotshot hubby.
According to Laha Magazine, Cyrine tweeted along with the photo, "May God keep us together my loving husband and father of my daughter. Happy anniversary, my life."
This isn't the first time the Lebanese singer has posted somethin' mushy and gushy on social media. A few months ago, Cyrine also posted a pic of the romantic Valentine's Day gift from Farid. Looks like their love is one for the story books.
Cyrine and her main man have one daughter named Talia.
Mabrouk, Cyrine! We wish you the best of luck in the crazy world of celeb marriage.
- Cyrine Abdel Nour reveals Valentine’s gift
- Oh baby, baby! Cyrine Abdel Nour admits its time to think about having another child
- Little Anita’s ‘Make a Wish’ came true with Cyrine Abdel Nour
- Sing your heart out Cyrine Abdel Nour! The songstress has a surprise in store
- Cyrine Abdel Nour spills secrets and real age to TV's Nishan