6 years and counting! Cyrine Abdel Nour Tweets anniversary joy
J-O-Y down in her heart, Cyrine Abdel Nour shared with the world of her Twitter followers that she is celebrating six years of Holy matrimony to her stud of a husband, Farid Rahma. The singing diva Tweeted a pic of her and her basketballin’ hotshot hubby.
According to Laha Magazine, Cyrine tweeted along with the photo, "May God keep us together my loving husband and father of my daughter. Happy anniversary, my life."
This isn't the first time the Lebanese singer has posted somethin' mushy and gushy on social media. A few months ago, Cyrine also posted a pic of the romantic Valentine's Day gift from Farid. Looks like their love is one for the story books.
Cyrine and her main man have one daughter named Talia.
Mabrouk, Cyrine! We wish you the best of luck in the crazy world of celeb marriage.
- I miss my baby Taliya: Cyrine Abdelnour close to quitting acting
- Cyrine Abdel Nour spills secrets and real age to TV's Nishan
- You got a friend in me! Elissa and Cyrine Abdelnour are insta-BFF
- Whew, that was a close one! Cyrine Abdel Nour and "Love Story" cast survived bomb
- Egypt's got places to go and movies to see this week: Take your pick from March 9-16