Abbas Al Nouri still alive! Denies rumored assassination
Rumors circulated that Syria had struck again and Abbas Al Nouri was assassinated while driving his car in the Al Sabaa Bahrat bombing in Damascus. The well-known Syrian actor relieved fans on a number of Facebook pages reporting this incident that he was, fortunately, not one of the 15 innocent lives lost.
According to Sayidety.net, Abbas’ television career lives on as well. He is set to begin filming in a new TV drama called “Sukar Wasat” (Half Sweetened) in Damascus while preparing for yet another show titled “Al Uboor” (The Passage) in Lebanon. Abbas will share ‘The Passage’ screen with fellow Syrian stars Basel Khayat, Sulafa Mimaar, Jihad Saed and Lebanese actor Biyar Dagher.
- Will the real Abbas Al Nouri please stand up? Actor validates his official social media accounts via voice-note!
- Sabah Fakhri denies being assassinated
- Abbas Al Nouri against Facebook revolutions
- Syrian drama heavyweights Abbas Al Nouri and Basel Khayat join forces
- Lebanon security chief begins negotiations with Nusra to cancel hostage execution