Abd Elfattah Grini is going up against Beyonce and Amr Diab at WMA
He said, "Despite that I was nominated in the past for an MTV award, and through which I entered the competition alongside a number of internationally famous stars from Hollywood like Britney Spears, this time the nomination has a different taste."
According to Laha Magazine, the singer added, "This time I am nominated for three different awards at one time and they are, Best Male Artist, Best Live Act and Best Entertainer of the Year."
Abd Elfattah stressed that the only way he can win the awards is through votes from fans, which he has confidence in and is hopeful they will support him all the way. He added that the competition this year is fierce, and he is competing against famous celebrities like Arab singers Amr Diab, Sherine Abdel Wahab and Samira Saeed, as well as Western pop stars Beyonce and Justin Bieber.
On a different note, Abdel Fatah revealed that he is placing the final touches on his upcoming album through which he will mark his return to the scenes.
- Abd Elfattah Grini brrrings the action at live concert, despite cold front facing Egypt
- Egypt's Indiana Jones leaves a "rude" Beyonce in the Pyramid dust
- Al Guraini competes with Britney Speers
- Just being nominated for “Best Album” is a win for Jannat who's up against Amr Diab
- Abd Al Fatah shocked with MTV Award nomination