Egypt mourns the death of actor Abdel Mohsen Selim
Egyptian prominent actor, Abdel Mohsen Selim, died at the age of 70, Egypt's state-owned news agency MENA reported Thursday.
Selim's funeral will be held in the governorate of Menofiya- his hometown- while the wake will take place at Salah El-Din mosque in Cairo's El-Manial district.
Throughout his acting career, Selim became known for his important secondary roles in classic movies such as Soft Hands, The Land and My Wife is a CEO.
- Egypt mourns the death of Hanaa Abdel-Fattah
- Egyptian actor Alaa Wali El Din passes away at age 40
- First Lady of Arab Cinema Faten Hamama mourned by thousands at Egypt funeral
- So sad! Sharif Muneer mourns the loss of his buddy Mohammad Hassan Ramzi
- Places to go and celebs to see: A slew of fun stuff going down in Egypt this week