Lights, Camera, Action! Abed Fahed to star in Arab-Egyptian film production
Renowned Syrian actor Abed Fahed has been busy meeting with Egyptian film producer, Mohammad Al Sabki, in Beirut this month.
What was the meeting about? The actor revealed that he's been offered a leading role in a new film; but what Abed didn't reveal was who the lucky lady playing the leading female role next to him is going to be.
According to Fahed, the film won't be an Egyptian production alone, but a joint Arab-Egyptian one. Sounds original!
What we do know is that the storyline revolves around a Syrian man living in Egypt, meaning he will be using his native Syrian accent.
As expected, the keen actor stressed that he's willing to speak with an Egyptian accent if needed, as his job as an actor requires him to master any role offered to him.
Abed reminded us that he had previously played a role which required him to speak in Hebrew. The role was in the film “Mamalakit Al Namel” (The Kingdom of Ants), where he played the role of an Israeli General.
- Syrian movie star pitches up in Zaatari refugee camp
- Preach it, Brotha! Hani Salama is ready for lights, camera, action
- Syrian actor Abed Fahed detained upon his arrival to Egypt
- What is Next? Syrian Film about Palestine
- It's no "Misunderstanding" that Cyrine Abdel Nour is kicking some serious camera booty!