Abeer Sabri left red faced on the red carpet
Abeer Sabri is recovering from her red carpet walk of shame
The spotlight was on Egyptian actress Abeer Sabri at the recent International Festival for Women finale. But, unfortuanately for Sabeer, this time it wasn't a star performance or dazzling outfit that stole the show, but an embarrassing trip on the red carpet.
Whilst Sabree has been left with egg on her face, she is taking comfort from the fact that she is not the only Arab celeb to have fallen victim to the red carpet walk of shame.
Over a year ago, controversial Lebanese singer Maya Diab had her own public trip as she was greeting fans during an appearance on popular MTV show 'Haik Binghani' (This is how we SIng). But, luckily for the red-faced star, the channel agreed to delete the clip of her fall before the show was aired.
Kuwaiti singer Nabil Shuali was not so lucky after a very public stumble down some stairs at 'Hello February' music festival was aired live on TV, leaving Nabil nowhere to hide from the embarrassing scene.
Celebs take this as a warning - leave the heels at home and pull your gaze away from your reflection...watch where you're stepping!
What other embarrassing Arab celebrity falls can you think of? Leave us your comments!
- Doctor's orders: Abeer Sabri told to rest up following minor surgery
- WHO are you wearing?! Chinese actresses' red carpet faux pas in fake Elie Saab dresses
- Forget me not! Hind Sabri left out of her new film's promotional posters, hits back at makers?
- Good morning Mr. & Mrs. Clooney! George and Amal make first appearance as hubby and wife
- Rania Youssef dreads Egypt's 'Islamic Caliphate'