Celebrity guests at Abu Dhabi's F1 racing circuit received sweet gifts
International and regional celebrities descending on Abu Dhabi’s Formula 1 racing circuit this weekend in Yas Marina are set to receive a wide range of free gifts.
Celebs with a sweet tooth can try confectionary from IT’SUGAR, and for those who wish to keep a slimmer profile, Yoo Moo Frozen Yoghurt has a range of low-calorie flavors.
Also on offer for women are on-site spa and wellness services, including manicures and pedicures. All celebrity guests can also try “The Sublime Gold Lotion,” from luxury skincare brand Miriam Quevedo packed with tiny pieces of 24-carat gold.
Fashion accessories brand Police are giving celebrities watches from their latest collection, including a custom timepiece for Jay Z. The brand told the Dubai daily that they had another special watch for Beyonce “just in case she shows up.”
Blackberry have also got on board, offering stars its newest range of smartphones.
- Working hard or hardly working? Soumaya's new show takes her on VIP holidays
- Hollywood star Jude Law lives in the fast lane, races around Abu Dhabi's Yas Marina Circuit
- Celebrity dark secrets revealed in new weekly program "Al Khaznah" (The Safe)
- Beach bum it up with Mohammad Assaf for free!
- "Let's Get Loud", Dubai! Jennifer Lopez is racing our way for the World Cup on March 29