Actress Ghada Adel turns TV presenter (again)!
She's a pro at all things artistic! (Screenshot)
Egyptian actress Ghada Adel is becoming a TV presenter again in the very near future.
The show is called "Come Have Tea," and Ghada looked adorable (and super young) in its promotional campaign photos. Does this woman never age?!
Does it come as a surprise that Ghada has decided to try her hands at TV presenting again? Not so much! After all, fellow Egyptian singer Sherine Abdel Wahab has just finished recording her first ever talk show, "With Sheri."
"Come Have Tea" will air weekly on DMCC TV. The first episode will hit our TV screens on Valentine's Day.
- Match made in Egypt: Ghada Adel and Ahmad Hilmi back together again
- Forget the "upset hubby" rumors, Ghada Adel has a valid reason not to return to "Saraya Abdeen"
- Back to the movies she goes: Ghada Adel in new film with Mohammad Hunaidi
- Ghada Adel's graveyard shift: break-down at the cemetery
- Don't get your hopes up! Ghada Adel not returning to the film industry just yet