Actresses who worked it on the Cairo International Film Festival's red carpet
Elham Shaheen on the CIFF red carpet. (Instagram)
The 38th edition of Cairo International Film Festival was held last night in the cool breeze of December at Cairo Opera House, and, as expected, the fashion stakes were high.
One of our favorite moments was when actor Ahmed Helmy made us feel things as he gave his speech and remembered the late legendary Mahmoud Abdel Aziz. Another one was when everyone on social media wondered what notorious belly-dancer Sama El-Masry was doing there, as well as when everyone asked about actor Ghada Ibrahim’s disappearance.
But most importantly, the most awaited event on Cairo’s arts and entertainment calendar was a stylish affair as the region’s elite stepped out in full fashion force. The exciting event saw stunning well-heeled ladies donning exquisite designs as they posed in perfect #OOTDs and Instagtam-worthy backgrounds.
Here are our favorite outfits:
When Hana Shiha rocked that absolutely magical Kojak dress
When top model and silver screen starlet Tara Emad looked out of this world in a Malak El-Ezzawy
Or when Dorra Zarrouk looked like she was ready to take over the world in a Kojak
Can we all take a second to appreciate everything that is Dina El-Sherbini?
Oh, and Amina Khalil as well!
Is it just us or Nahed El-Sebaei looks so majestic
Last but not least, can we give it up to Elham Shaheen for still being fab
- Celebrities be trippin’ on the Cairo International Film Festival red carpet
- WHO are you wearing?! Chinese actresses' red carpet faux pas in fake Elie Saab dresses
- Top ten films to remember late actor Ahmed Rateb by
- Canned for a kiss: Iranian actress in trouble with Tehran for puckering up on the Cannes red carpet
- The Muppets red carpet gala to headline Dubai International Film Festival’s Cinema for Children