Adel Imam brushes off those death rumors
If you were to believe everything you read about Egyptian 'King of Comedy', Adel Imam, you would think he'd died three times this year already.
Suspicions grew after the actor took a number of medical trips to Paris but Adel told reporters this week that those were for his wife rather than him.
The star confirmed that he's in good health and good spirits too: he said the death rumors no longer affect him and that he takes them with a smile on hists tooface.
But the comedian said he worries about 'crying wolf' - with so many fake reports of his death, will anyone believe it when the real thing comes along?
Meanwhile, Adel is defying his years by starting filming on new TV drama, 'Al Arab' (The Fortune Teller).
- Adel Imam hits back at death rumors: “I'm alive”!
- Old fashioned Adel Imam furious with newfangled fraudsters
- Sharihan’s parents in denial over the near hopeless condition of their daughter
- Shiites blame Americans for Baghdad, Karbala attacks as more than 140 people killed
- Fortune Tellers Forecast Arab Misfortunes for 2012