Adel Imam says mum's the word when it comes to his upcoming drama "His Excellency"
Egyptian actor Adel Imam likes to keep quiet on the deets of any upcoming project in the works. The latest example of this hush hush personal rule is the drama "Saheb Al Saadah" (His Excellency). From the get go, Adel set the rules for the entire cast and crew, demanding that no one release any info on the drama to the public.
According to Sayidaty.net, Adel stressed that when he and the cast keep the details of their characters and the theme of the drama a secret, it creates the element of surprise for the audience audience. If information is leaked, the efforts of everyone will go to waste.
The "Al Araf" star added that the media should back up the actors and not leak out information regarding new projects (no promises, here!), and he said that what upsets him most is when members of the press attend a premiere screening of a film and then write about every single detail, negatively impacting the film because when people read reports, they feel as if they have seen the film.
The new drama "Saheb Al Saadah" stars Adel, Mahmoud Yasin, Lublibah, Nihal Anbar, Shiri Adel, Ashraf Zaki and a number of other stars under the direction Adel's son Rami Imam.
- Aser Yasin's secret marriage: details leaked
- Egyptian 'Popeye' says biceps are all his
- Rolling in the big bucks: Adel Imam to receive an “open cheque” for upcoming TV role
- What's the big deal?! Adel Imam derails the over-the-top drama about Mahmoud Yasin's withdrawal
- But will he keep his word? Morsi-o-meter finds out