He's still got it! A confident Adel Imam gives strict orders to his Ramadan drama buyers
Adel Imam certainly knows his own worth in the entertainment business! The Egyptian King of Comedy set a few firm conditions for the TV channel that wants to air his upcoming TV series "Saheb Al Sa'adah" (His Excellency).
So before producer Tamer Morsi from "Synergy Productions" signed a contract with the funnyman to air his TV series on the local Egyptian TV channel in Ramadan, he had to agree to keep the entire show as it is.
That means no deletion of any scenes or language, even if it's deemed inappropriate by them!
But the network were happy bunnies and agreed to Imam's terms as they are.
MBC TV must have agreed to the actor's terms and conditions, as they'll be airing the series this Holy month as well!
The drama stars Imam, Lebleba, Khaled Zaki, Nihal Anbar, Ahmad Eid and is directed by Adel's son Rami Imam.
- Rolling in the big bucks: Adel Imam to receive an “open cheque” for upcoming TV role
- Well, if that’s the least you can do: Adel Imam settles for a 15 mill' gig
- Adel Imam's a man on a mission already preparing for Ramadan 2015!
- Has Adel Imam's director son ticked off Khaled Zaki? Rumor says yes!
- She just couldn't say no to him! Lebleba accepts Adel Imam's tempting proposal