Adel Imam's a man on a mission already preparing for Ramadan 2015!
With the Ramadan drama season fully in session, Adel Imam is already on mission for next year.
Only a third of the holy month episodes have aired for the king of comedy's show “Saheb Al Saadah” (His Excellency), but he has officially made up his mind to repeat star in a TV drama for a fourth consecutive year in addition to a whole new drama for Ramadan 2015.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, Adel has contracted with the production company "Cinergy", owned by producer Tamer Morsi, to present a new drama titled “Ustath wa Raees Qisim” (A Teacher and a Dean). The cast for the drama is still TBD after scenarist Yousif Maati completes the script.
Meanwhile, Adel is still filming the remaining scenes of his current drama “Saheb Al Saadah” until the 20th of Ramadan.
Adel agreed with Cinergy to begin filming the scenes for the "A Teacher and a Dean" by the end of the current year in order to have it ready and raring to go by Ramadan 2015. They are clearly trying to avoid the Ramadan rush in hopes to actually respect and relax during the holy month.
- We'll get a double dose of Adel Imam come Ramadan 2015
- Tamer Hosny's hush hush TV drama whispers Shery Adel added to the cast
- She just couldn't say no to him! Lebleba accepts Adel Imam's tempting proposal
- Mahmoud Yasin won't play second fiddle: peaces out of drama with Adel Imam
- Rolling in the big bucks: Adel Imam to receive an “open cheque” for upcoming TV role