A friend in need is a friend indeed: Adel Imam had Saeed Saleh's back after his house fire
Way to go, Adel Imam. Way to be a friend indeed to your fellow celeb Saeed Saleh.
Two celebrities comedians, but no laughs here. Saeed Saleh had to say goodbye his home and belongings recently after his apartment went up in flames. It caught on fire after he fell asleep with a cigarette in his hand. He and his wife had miraculously escaped before fire rescue reached them.
Newly homeless, Saeed was relieved that Adel Imam was one of the first to make the call to check on his buddy.
Saeed said it was no surprise that Adel was there in his dark hour. The lifelong acting pals have been through the thick and thin already over the course of their decades-long friendship.
According to Laha Magazine, Saeed expressed his disappointment with the Egyptian Actors Union, who completed neglected his crises and did not take the time to check up on him. He added that the union purposely ignored him and had not once asked about him or his condition.
Looks like they've got a couple friendship lessons to take from Adel.
Saeed and his wife have found temporarily residence and are waiting until their apartment is fixed up.