Beautiful Budapest welcomes an "Anxious" Ahlam as the set of her new music videos
Not only can Ahlam afford to buy anything she dreams of, but she can afford to be anyone she wants to be as well!
The UAE singer has just completed filming the music video of her latest single "Athaddak" (I Challenge You), where she plays the role of a restaurant owner who falls head over heels in love with a handsome customer, after which they both live happily-ever-after! My, oh my!
The video was directed by Lebanese director Angie al Jamal, in addition to a second video for the song "Malhoufa" (Anxious).
Ahlam said that Angie focuses on highlighting love and joy in both music videos.
The jet-setter did the filming in the beautiful Hungarian capital Budapest, featuring a number of spectacular palaces and picturesque outdoor locations.
This is the first time the "fashionista" decided to wear designs by Lebanese fashion designer Nicolas Jebran in both videos, while her hair and makeup were done by stylists Tony Sawaya and Ahmad al Aseer.
- Pascale is livin' out her dreams: "Ahlam Al Banat" a major YouTube hit!
- Pulling a Nancy: Ahlam does it like Ajram, asking fans for ideas
- Two of a kind: Ramy Ayach works with Angie on new video
- Assi Helani’s fans eager for glimpse of his new romantic music video
- Let's have a "La Fiesta": Diana Haddad's latest hit single is getting a music video!