The joke's on YOU: Ahlam tells her haters why she really posts those pretentious pictures of herself!
Ahlam shares another holiday snapshot with her fans (and haters)! (Image: Facebook)
It's not news that ahlam loves to post pictures of herself at lavish places and dressed in expensive clothes. But what's news is that the UAE singer does it to annoy her haters!
She may be telling the truth, being known as a narssasict by some and all! The "Queen" - as she likes to call herself - said on Instagram, "Good evening, before I go to bed I log into my Twitter and Instagram accounts to read the coments made by everyone (on her content). When I travel I love to post photos of me wearing expensive clothes and jewellery while visiting some of the most beautiful places int he world, just to spite some people whom I love to spite; it makes me happy!," reports Laha Magazine.
Ahlam added, "It brings me joy when I post things and people begin to make negative comments, knowing that I have aggravated them and they then begin to curse me. That's when I know that they are annoyed by me. I love you very much. Every day I post photos. I'm free to do as I please so go ahead and eat your hearts out."
So, maybe those "haters" should stop making their negative comments if they really wanna make Ahlam unhappy?
- Haters be cryin'! "Queen" Ahlam to get honored by the Alexandria International Song Festival
- I wanna be just like you! Samira Said does a Sherihan in sizzling photo shoot
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Haifa Wehbe to the savage critics of her "Breathing You In" music vid: "You're #Vulgar"!
- All hail Queen Ahlam, but is she the fairest of them all?