A kick in the balls for Ahlam as the Algeria team says she should give her money to Gaza instead!
The Algeria team don't want Ahlam's promised money for the goals they scored in the FIFA World Cup. (Image: Albawaba edit)
ahlam has promised the algerian football team $10K for each goal they score in the FIFA World Cup; they scored a few so far and the UAE singer owes them thousands in dollars after her promise!
But the team kindly asked Ahlam to give the money to the people of Gaza instead!
In a press conference in Algeria, star of the team Islam Sulaimani said, "The Green (referring to the team) aren't in need of anyone's money, give it to Gaza for they're in dire need of it."
Ouch, what a "kick in the balls" for Ahlam!
She also promised them a diamond-encrusted ball if the team reached the finals as well! However, they were eliminated after their last match in the games.
- Win and you shall receive: Ahlam promises the Algerian Football team a diamond-encrusted ball
- Too hot ta trot: Harlem Globetrotters entertain Cairo
- World Cup temptation: Ahlam promises EACH Algerian player $10 thousand if...
- Algeria to donate World Cup prize money to Gaza
- Q&A: Palestinian-American UFC Fighter Ramsey Nijem