Oh, Ahlam! MBC’s mad about the big interview on “Ana Wal Asal”
Ahlam had to go in for a meeting with one of the big bosses to discuss her appearance on the TV show “Ana Wal Asal” (Me and the Honey) with host Nishan that played on the satellite channel Al Hayat. The superstar met with Media Executive at MBC, Nadina Tarbia, after her guest star moment went awry.
The daring diva took every possible chance to swing at her colleague Ragheb Alama on the episode, suggesting that he is no longer the head judge of Arab Idol and that “he will diminish into thin air!”
She even went so far as to say that her participation in the next season of the show is dependent on Ragheb Alama’s presence. If he’s gonna stick around for season three, then it’s “See ya, later!” for her!
According to Sayidaty.net, Nadine shared with her client that MBC officials were none too pleased with her remarks on the show, to which Ahlam lashed backed loudly in anger that she will leave the program 'Arab Idol' and pay the termination fee stated in the contract if she felt she would be humiliated.
Oh no, she didn’t!
Apparently, Ragheb didn’t take her comments lightly and went so far as to reveal his MBC contract to Nishan.
Hah, shame on us for thinking all the drama would come to an end with the season finale!
- Ahlam who? Ragheb Alama really doesn’t care about colleague’s comments
- Today’s the day: Ahlam will become Nishan's honey
- Infantile Ragheb and Ahlam antics may keep one of them from appearing again on Arab Idol
- “Queen” Ahlam reigns down on Alama on yet another show
- How to drive Ragheb Alama nuts: Ahlam nominates Haifa Wehbe as judge #5 on Arab Idol!