Ahlam takes a break from online bitching to do some work
Bitchy UAE singer, Ahlam, seemingly spends much of her time at her laptop, posting tweets about how much she hates journalists and fellow celebrities alike.
But shockingly the controversial star has also been in the recording studio doing some work. After a break of four years, Ahlam has finally put out another album and it's set to be a stonker!
The record, called "Maw'idak" (Your Date) is her first since the 2009 album, 'Hatha Ana' (This is Me). Her return to recording might just have something to do with the new series of Arab Idol coming out.
Ahlam has made a name for herself as a judge on the hit talent show and is reportedly psyching herself up for another season.
- Ahlam demands respect from Lebanese press
- Desperate Ahlam begs for followers online
- Turning over a new leaf? Ahlam has tweet love-in with Mohammad Abdo
- Ahlam takes a bit of the old and the new in her latest album
- Ahlam enjoys yet another pricey shopping spree before hitting the recording studio in London!