It's all about the music: Asala sings the night away with her "Soula" guest Ahlam
Tuesday was yet another busy filming day for Asala, as she hosted UAE singer Ahlam on an episode of her TV show “Soula.”
Asala’s show is in its third season and its unique idea of filming it in her own home has turned it into a big hit.
However, filming began at the “Abu Dhabi Art” studios at 10pm (UAE time), and went on all night until 3am! Why weren’t they in Asala’s home?
Ah well! Nonetheless, Ahlam donned a sparkly bronze and silver top by Tom Ford, Cavalli jeans and Louboutin shoes, while Asala wore black velvet dungarees by Nicola Jebran.
The night was said to be a fabulous one as both singers sang a number of Gulf hits, in addition to a few solo numbers.
In addition, the talented singers performed a few renditions of Warda and Amr Diab’s songs.
Asala finished filming her last episode of this season last night, which hosted Lebanese superstar Maya Diab and Fayez Al Said.
- At home with Asala: Nawal Al Zoghbi & Angham guests on "Soula"
- Keepin’ up with the times or playin’ copycat? Asala Nasri turns 'Soula' into talent search
- Asala & Nicola Jebran use fashion for a good cause!
- I want nothing to do with you: Mayada Al Hinawi says she'd NEVER appear on Asala's "Soula"
- Asala and Mayadah open third season of “Taratata”