Happily married Ahlam tells Haifa to go back with ex-hubby
We’ve been questioning ourselves if Haifa Wehbe will ever get back together with her former husband, Ahmad Abu Hashima, as it seems the two still have a respectful friendship at the very least. Now fellow celeb Ahlam thinks they should and has urged Haifa to give him a second chance!
This tidbit wasn’t told in person, but, of course, via Twitter. Ahlam is a social media monger and Tweeted on Haifa’s page, "I heard Ahmad has attempted to make up with you twice, I advise you to let him keep trying at least seven times then agree to take him back."
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, despite Ahlam's reconciliatory advice coming from her own wedded bliss, the probability of Haifa taking Ahmad back is very weak, especially since Haifa keeps stressing to those around her that regardless of the ongoing friendship between her and Ahmad and their recent running into one another in Paris, the love between them has died and he no longer holds that special place of a husband in her heart.
Well, here’s to hoping at the very least. Do you think there’s a chance of reconciliation? Please share by commenting below.
- Are Haifa and ex-hubby Ahmad getting back together?
- Wherever Haifa goes, trouble follows? Wehbe's ex does NOT want her back
- Love is 'back' in the air? Haifa Wehbe said to return to ex-hubby Ahmad Abu Hashima
- Haifa Wahbi’s marriage in danger
- Haifa hits back after ex-hubby blabs the deets of their divorce