Ahlam snubs co-host Nancy
After a brief period of laying off the snide attacks on Twitter, UAE singer, Ahlam, is back to her best - stirring trouble with co-hosts and big stars alike.
The feisty celebrity tweep has been working with Lebanese plastic-fantastic songstress, Nancy Ajram, for several months on the new series of talent show, 'Arab Idol' but that doesn't mean the pair are BFFs.
As far as Ahlam is concerned, she owes no loyalty to her co-judge and isn't afraid to say so. On the most recent round of voting for the World Music Awards, the UAE songstress strongly recommended that her fans vote for Haifa Wehbe rather than Nancy.
Both Haifa and Nancy have received nominations for the award, alongside Elissa and 'Voice' coach, Sherine Abdel Wahab. Haifa, for her part, was thrilled with the support from Ahlam and wrote a special online thank you note for her.
However, relations have seriously thawed between Nancy and Ahlam following the comments. The Lebanese lovely so far has the moral high ground, having refused to reply to the UAE star's snub but with Ahlam in full flow, a cat fight is surely not far away.
- Haifa and Ahlam left reeling as Obama takes Twitter crown
- Take a bite of this! Nancy Ajram and Ahlam's food fetishes revealed
- The Arab Idol diva wars begin: Nancy and Ahlam get their claws out
- Cat fight! Elissa and Haifa get nasty on Twitter
- Karis Bashar a good luck charm? Syrian actress cheered on Arab Idol winner Hazem Shareef