Infantile Ragheb and Ahlam antics may keep one of them from appearing again on Arab Idol
Wisely, Ragheb Alama is staying close-lipped, refusing to comment on the rumor running around that his participation in Arab Idol 3 is dependant on whether or not his nemesis co-star from season two, Ahlam, has decided to re-appear as well. Allegedly, R man doesn't think there is enough room at the judging bench for two fesity characters again, but he won't admit it to the public, unlike Ahlam who was very open on the subject.
Close sources to Ragheb have confirmed that communication has totes shut down between him and Ahlam, especially after the fierce war of words they threw down on air “Ana Wal Asal” (Me and the Honey) hosted by Nishan last Ramadan season that even got the MBC network in uproar.
With childish banter and constant disputes a part of their on-screen communication, we're not sure if the audience could take having both of them judge the talent show again either.
What's your prediction? Will the Battle of the As continue in the show's third season, or will be saying sayonara to one of them? Please share in the comment box below!
- How to drive Ragheb Alama nuts: Ahlam nominates Haifa Wehbe as judge #5 on Arab Idol!
- Oh, Ahlam! MBC’s mad about the big interview on “Ana Wal Asal”
- “Queen” Ahlam reigns down on Alama on yet another show
- Ragheb takes us behind the scenes at Arab Idol 2
- Ahlam who? Ragheb Alama really doesn’t care about colleague’s comments