Go to sleep! Ahlam rages war on Twitter critics
UAE singer Ahlam's Twitter drama is never-ending. As if it wasn't enough of her to criticize fellow Arab Idol judges Nancy Ajram and Ragheb Alama on Twitter, she's now raging a new war on her critics on the social networking site.
Salem AlHindi, Director of music production company Rotana, was another of Ahlam's victims, who she accused of delaying the release of her latest album by several months.
The angry singer launched a Twitter campaign, which she named “Go To Sleep,” alongside tweeting screenshots of the Twitter accounts she wants deactivated.
Fans and supporters of Ahlam joined her campaign by tweeting names of accounts that may disturb the singer using the hashtag (created by her!) #Queen'sArmy. Hmmm, someone thinks too highly of themselves!
When will Ahlam's madness stop? Are you guys supporters or opposers of the singer?
- Desperate Ahlam begs for followers online
- Death threats and Drama: Ahlam vs Nidal Al Ahmadieh in Twitter war
- Haifa and Ahlam left reeling as Obama takes Twitter crown
- Retract those claws! Arab celebs go on the attack
- Ragheb Alama sure loves his mum, but his fans aren't feeling so warm & fuzzy about his Paris vacay