Ahlam says sad goodbye to her uncle
UAE singer Ahlam has expressed her deepest sorrow over the death of her uncle Sheikh Jasem Al Shamsi. Ahlam announced her uncle's death by tweeting on her official page on Twitter saying, "My uncle Sheikh Jasem Al Shamsi has passed away, may God protect his soul."
According to Laha Magazine, Ahlam added, "Please God forgive and bless his soul." Ahlam had written a prayer for her deceased uncle and most of her fans are paying their condolences through her Twitter account.
Please leave best wishes and sympathetic thoughts for Ahlam's fam by commenting below.
- Ahlam and Somaya al Khashab get (verbally) lovey dovey with each other!
- Death threats and Drama: Ahlam vs Nidal Al Ahmadieh in Twitter war
- Ahlam mourns her cousin's death
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Time to say goodbye: Saudi singer Waad mourns the death of her brother