Pay up or shut up! Get your cheque book out Ahlam, it's 4-0 for Algeria!
Ahlam promised each Algerian player who scores a goal a gift of $10K! (Image: Facebook)
Ahlam better get her cheque book out because she owes the Algeria team $40K by the looks of it!
The UAE singer had promised each goal-scorer $10K, and those keen Algerian players delivered. Clearly a monetary incentive was what they needed to keep the goals coming, as they scored FOUR goals against the Czech Republic in their game this week.
The question on Ahlam's fans' minds now is: Will she keep her word and pay up?
- Win and you shall receive: Ahlam promises the Algerian Football team a diamond-encrusted ball
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Ighalo promises goals against Algeria
- Living in the UAE? Here are the top ten ways to end up richer in 2015
- Shape-up or shake-out for US Internet retailers