Ahlam's health improving
According to the London daily Elaph, the famous Emirati artist Ahlam was released from the hospital and is doing well.
Ahlam caught a virus after having a caesarian operation to give birth to her third baby. She underwent several surgeries to prevent internal bleeding and was in critical condition.
Ahlam also has a son Fahed and a daughter Fatma, and her new baby girl Lolowah.
- Ahlam tries ultra-skinny Victoria Beckham's outfits on for size
- Saudi Arabian Ministry of Health launches GE Healthcare Health Improvement initiative
- Ahlam gifted with a baby girl
- MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND ORAL-B ANNOUNCE INITIATIVE TO IMPROVE ORAL HEALTH FOR CHILDREN IN THE UAE.
- Emirati Ahlam gives birth for a third time