Snakes on a plain TV show: Ahmad Al Fishawi's "Sing if You Can" will test the limits of every contestant
How will Ahmad Al Fishawi keep his cool with a sexy co-host and snakes around on "Sing if You Can"?
Never in lack of talent shows, Arabia's latest greatest is one hosted by Ahmad Al Fishawi, featuring vicious animals and singing hopefuls all on one set. The young Egyptian actor has been training to master the art of television presenting and is ready to debut to the world of Al Hayat viewers his hosting abilities whilst surrounded by snakes and wannabe stars.
Ahmad will be joined by a female host on "Ghani Law Tiqdar" (Sing if You Can) that is currently being advertised on the Egyptian satellite channel Al Hayat.
This is not your typical talent show. It's essentially Fear Factor meets Arab Idol.
According to Laha Magazine, Ahmad is stoked about the program because how unique it is from other talent programs as it revolves around the ability of a person to sing amidst the harshest and fiercest conditions. The contestants will compete while being placed under harsh obstacles.
You may not be able to sit and munch on popcorn for this show that's sure to keep viewers on their feet.
Would you dare to sing with snakes in plain sight? Please share your thoughts in the comment box below!
- Former Arab Idol contestant Ahmad Jalal to sing theme song for "Women's Illnesses"
- The X Arabia gets a new Factor! Talent show welcomes Maya Diab as its new host
- Ahmad Al Fishawi pays 200,000 Egyptian pounds to ex-wife
- He might not have come in first, but this former Arab Idol contestant has the prized song of Amr Diab
- Silver lining for talent show loser as Hani Shaker invites her to sing with him